Six Steps For Identifying What Success Looks Like For You:
1. Identify your purpose. We are all here for a reason, to serve some purpose. I encourage you to really look within yourself and think about that thing(s) that inspires you. Think about that thing that if you don’t surrender to it will continue to nag and gnaw at your conscious and make you miserable because you keep resisting it.
2. Determine WHY you want what you want. You need a strong enough reason to push you to success because your drive, passion and persistence is what will get you through the obstacles, challenges and hurdles that you will surely confront along the way. Experts say, 80% of Success is WHY and 20% is HOW.
3. Document your Vision! Denis Waitley reminds us that “The secret to productive goal setting is in establishing clearly defined goals, writing them down and then focusing on them several times a day with words, pictures and emotions as if we’ve already achieved them.” Remember a goal that is not written down is a wish!
4. Imagine yourself as having, being and doing exactly what you want to have, be and do. Make a mental blueprint of your success. See it! Feel it!
5. Find a role model. Someone who is already successful doing that thing that you want to do. Studying how they achieved their success will help to accelerate yours.
6. Take action! We can have all the best intentions, but your real power and success, will come from consistent action taken daily against the documented goals that you have set for yourself.
Okay, so there, now that you have the necessary tools to start you on the path to success, I urge you to get started immediately.
Don’t let 2013 roll in with out having developed your plans for success.
Let us help you get started. Contact Academy of Learning today and get on your path to identifying success.
Article Source: http://www.streetdirectory.com/travel_guide